Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Running Log #4, 5/14/14

Today I had an AP test that ran after school til 4, and by that time our practice was over, so I ran on my own once I was home.

It was the perfect day for running, in my opinion. About 50 out, little wind, overcast day, and drizzling. One thing I like most about that kind of weather is the temperature. I can wear a light jacket, and by the end of my run, I feel just a little toasty. Never too hot though, and never too cold. Additionally, I just get a kick out of running in the rain, I'm simple like that, I suppose.

If I had to move to another country, and I based it only on weather, I think I would choose Britain, based on my (perhaps faulty) understanding of their weather. It sounds like they have more days like we had today.

Weather and hypothetical running in other countries aside, I felt really good today. I did what was probably a little less than 3 miles, and I did a steady clip without pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment