Monday, May 5, 2014

Intro

Hey everyone (or perhaps nobody). I will be using Blogger to do a couple things. First and foremost, I will be posting running logs, which I will try to do everyday. I know I won't, so I'll date them so you can get a sense of how much time passes between logs.

Secondly, I will post about anything I want that happens to me during my day. I'm not so self-absorbed that I'll think any little old thing is important enough for your time, so trust me when I say, the things I talk about that happen to me during my day will be significant, and will most likely lead to a train of higher thought.

Third, I will probably post occasionally about my (or other) online debates, and include a link to any online debate I'm talking about. I will be pulling all the online debates from this site (http://www.debate.org/), which I highly encourage you join.

And fourth, and I admit this is a lazily-vague category, I will be talking about anything else. Movies, news, articles, anything I find interesting that hasn't fallen under the first 3 things mentioned.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment